Have you suffered an injury or damage to your property only to have the insurance company deny coverage or benefits? Have you paid your monthly payments to the insurance company only to be told that your claim isn’t covered by the policy? You may be the victim of unfair insurance practices or what is commonly referred to as “insurance bad faith.”
Insurance law and regulations are a complex web of ever-changing rules that require insurance companies to play by the rules. If you have been denied coverage or benefits, it is important that you consult with an attorney who understands insurance law and insurance regulations.
Insurance policies make promises and then often contain exclusions which attempt to limit or deny coverage for specific circumstances. The insurance company isn’t always correct in their denial of your claim and your rights may not be protected. We will listen to your claim, analyze the relevant insurance policy and give you our evaluation of whether the insurance company has treated you in a fair and reasonable way.
I want to thank Michael so much he went above and beyond. He was a great person to deal with in my case. He is very caring and respectful and he really cares about his clients and his job. Thank you very much. I can’t thank you enough. If you ever need a lawyer come here they are a great law firm.
Not only is Michael intelligent, hard-working, competent attorney, he’s also a good guy. He is a family man and the kind of person you can trust.
Michael is a fantastic attorney who guided my mom through her lawsuit and eventual settlement. He was supportive and always made sure we knew what was going on. You can tell he really cares about his clients and wants to do the best for them!
Michael cares about his clients, focusing on each case and making it his priority in order to help procure the best outcome possible. He is very down to earth which makes the experience of hiring an attorney less stressful and gives you the extra confidence. He will work honestly and diligently on your case.
Michael is a wonderful caring attorney with excellent personal skills as well awesome knowledge for clients with personal injuries. Michael was a pleasure to work with and representing us. Thank you Michael for all your help and support.
John and Roberta
My experience with Michael was remarkable. I was injured in a car accident, overwhelmed by my symptoms and inundated by paperwork. While I was trying to make a difficult decision related to surgery, Michael negotiated the highest settlement available under the law.
The attorneys at the Olivio Law Firm, PLLC have experience working for the insurance companies for nearly twenty years and now use that experience to handle claims for you, the consumer, against those companies.
- Your insurance company may be guilty of acting in bad faith if it has a general business practice of engaging in the following activities:
- Failing to respond to your phone calls, emails or letters
- Unreasonable delay in payment
- Forcing you to hire a lawyer in order to receive the insurance benefits you are entitled to
- Refusing to provide you with a valid reason for denying your claim
- Cancelling, or threatening to cancel, your insurance policy unless you accept the company’s low-ball settlement offer
- Misrepresenting the terms of your insurance policy and the insurance coverage available to you
- Failing to promptly conduct a reasonable investigation into your claim
- Failing to provide an appropriate reason for unnecessary delay of your claim
- Repeatedly asking for information that is irrelevant to your claim