Small Business Counsel & Advice
The Olivio Law Firm, PLLC can offer a small business owner much needed advice and guidance, due mainly to our extensive experience in litigating employment matters. We currently represent numerous small businesses and have firsthand experience in the creation and management of several others.
- The Olivio Law Firm, PLLC can assist a new or existing small business owner in many areas from:
- The formation of the business or corporation
- Licensing requirements with state and local agencies
- Corporate documentation requirements, by-laws and operating agreements
- Adding new partners/members as the business expands, as well as, buyout agreements when it becomes necessary to part ways with an existing partner/member
- Establishing employer-sponsored retirement programs
- Determining the proper type and amount of insurance coverage needs to protect a business venture from known or anticipated risks
- Employee handbooks
- Workplace policy and procedures
- Advice on hiring, disciplining and termination of employees
I want to thank Michael so much he went above and beyond. He was a great person to deal with in my case. He is very caring and respectful and he really cares about his clients and his job. Thank you very much. I can’t thank you enough. If you ever need a lawyer come here they are a great law firm.
Not only is Michael intelligent, hard-working, competent attorney, he’s also a good guy. He is a family man and the kind of person you can trust.
Michael is a fantastic attorney who guided my mom through her lawsuit and eventual settlement. He was supportive and always made sure we knew what was going on. You can tell he really cares about his clients and wants to do the best for them!
Michael cares about his clients, focusing on each case and making it his priority in order to help procure the best outcome possible. He is very down to earth which makes the experience of hiring an attorney less stressful and gives you the extra confidence. He will work honestly and diligently on your case.
Michael is a wonderful caring attorney with excellent personal skills as well awesome knowledge for clients with personal injuries. Michael was a pleasure to work with and representing us. Thank you Michael for all your help and support.
John and Roberta
My experience with Michael was remarkable. I was injured in a car accident, overwhelmed by my symptoms and inundated by paperwork. While I was trying to make a difficult decision related to surgery, Michael negotiated the highest settlement available under the law.
Should you find yourself in need of legal counsel for tax issues or audits, the Olivio Law Firm, PLLC partners with experienced lawyers and accountants who specialize in taxation disputes so that you receive only the best advice in matters of federal, state and local tax disputes.